Published April 21, 2020
Value additions and monetising this service
Any new product needs the support of brands to survive. We are born with a simple philosophy that a basic service should be free and add-ons should command a small price that helps us run this. As we have mentioned, the basic service for any brand is free of cost for upto six placements in a year.
These are five ways you can support us and also benefit in the process-0
a) Founding partners – We are open to 10 brands who will join us as founding partners by paying an annual fee with a commitment for at least three years
b) Supporting partners – We are open to 10 brands who will support us annually without a commitment to renew.
In the above options, we will have a fixed annual fee that the brand contributes in order to get the following-
- Brand logo displayed at the bottom of the portal under the heading Founding Partner or Supporting Partner, which is hyperlinked to the brand website
- Three insertions during the year for a premium display for one week each, which is in the top row whereby the product image and info can be enlarged
- Product sampling opportunities at our sister events
- Collaboration ideas with other non-competing Founding and Supporting partners that our team will send you and make the right connections
- Unlimited product displays beyond the annual six per year per brand even if they are for another brand from your company
- Complimentary hyperlinks each time your new product is launched
c) Premium display – this is the top row whereby the product image and info can be enlarged (Rs 5000/- per week; maximum for two weeks, subject to availability)
d) Hyperlinks – to product website and to an online e-commerce portal (each link will be added at a cost of Rs 5000/- per link and a maximum of two links will be offered)
Both the above services maybe combined. These are offered at no cost to Founding and Supporting Partners
e) Additional social media push – this may include multiple Facebook posts over and above the first one, pinned tweet for two days, Instagram stories, links on social media to e-commerce site or your brand website, which are not offered in the free service.
f) Ad in the newsletter – We will send the newsletter to our database with all products listed. There will be no newsletter if there are less than five brands on display in a particular week. If there are more than ten products in a week, then the eleventh product will be held on for the following week’s newsletter.
We will not accept more than 500 products over 52 weeks in the first phase.